About Lets Cook
Loic Le Pape has been providing his service as a chef for over thirty years both professionally and for pleasure. Born in the Loire Valley, Loic was raised in a small village called La Bohalle not far from the lovely town of Saumur.
Starting very young as a chef, Loic came to work in England at the age of 20 and has worked for some of France and the UK's finest eateries. Loic has had the honor of preparing dishes for a variety of prestigious clientele such as Francois Mitterand, Tony Curtis, Victoria Principal, Ronald Reagan to name just a few.
Inspired by his love of cooking Loic enjoys putting a smile on his customer's faces. Creating a culinary feast that satisfies whilst delivering exceptional service with a personal touch is the priority for Loic and the team.
Loic has worked with some of the most luxury restaurants, including:
- La Promenade, three rosettes restaurant in the Loire Valley.
- The famous Ritz Hotel in Paris.
- The legendary Jeanne D'arc helicopter carrier.
- The Sheraton Park Tower Casino in Knightsbridge.
- The Hilton Olympia in Kensington.
- The Cadogan Hotel in Mayfair.
- Hotel Café Royal in London.
- Le Mesurier restaurant in the city of London.
- La tour d'Argent in Paris.